The Swirl World Podcast launched June 9, 2014.
That means It’s Our Anniversary – or in “Podspeak,” It’s Our “Podaversary!”
In Part 1 of the Anniversary Episode, I’m giving major shout outs and podcast love to 12 Podcasters whose shows I faithfully listen to and highly recommend.
So, besides ours, wanna know what podcasts you should be listening to?
See the list below, and check out Part 1 of the Anniversary episode for more background info on these talented podcasters. Woot!
- CHONILLA – Sherley and Clove Roy
- Behind The Brilliance – Lisa Nicole Bell (I also give a shout out to Rosetta Thurman of Happy Black Woman)
- Black Girl Nerds – Jamie Broadnax (I also give a shout out to This Week In Blackness and Elon James White)
- JTOL “Just Thinking Out Loud” Media – Lavinia SheBeShoNuff and her cousin, Boughetto Rising
- Her Power Hustle – Michelle Y. Talbert
- Live By Design Radio Network – Nancy Gathecha
- Back2UsRadio – Annise Mabry
- Design The Life You Want – Shimeka Williams
- The Freedom Biz Podcast – Siedah Mitchum
- The Productive Woman – Laura McClellan
- Hand & Foot Prints–What is Your Legacy? & 15 minute CONUNDRUM – Rikki R. Jones
- #SmartBrownVoices – Mike Street
You can also listen to this and other episodes on Sound Cloud.
Send an email to Podcast@TheSwirlWorld.com.
Copyright © 2015 Michelle Matthews Calloway, ASwirlGirl™, The Swirl World™, The Swirl World Podcast™, Swirl Nation™, All rights reserved. Photos property of The Swirl World™.