The Swirl World Podcast launched June 9, 2014.
That means It’s Our Anniversary – or in “Podspeak,” It’s Our “Podaversary!”
In Part 1 of the Anniversary Episode, I’m giving major shout outs and podcast love to 12 Podcasters whose shows I faithfully listen to and highly recommend.
So, besides ours, wanna know what podcasts you should be listening to?
See the list below, and check out Part 1 of the Anniversary episode for more background info on these talented podcasters. Woot!
- CHONILLA – Sherley and Clove Roy
- Behind The Brilliance – Lisa Nicole Bell (I also give a shout out to Rosetta Thurman of Happy Black Woman)
- Black Girl Nerds – Jamie Broadnax (I also give a shout out to This Week In Blackness and Elon James White)
- JTOL “Just Thinking Out Loud” Media – Lavinia SheBeShoNuff and her cousin, Boughetto Rising
- Her Power Hustle – Michelle Y. Talbert
- Live By Design Radio Network – Nancy Gathecha
- Back2UsRadio – Annise Mabry
- Design The Life You Want – Shimeka Williams
- The Freedom Biz Podcast – Siedah Mitchum
- The Productive Woman – Laura McClellan
- Hand & Foot Prints–What is Your Legacy? & 15 minute CONUNDRUM – Rikki R. Jones
- #SmartBrownVoices – Mike Street
If you can’t see the podcast player, click here for the direct download or here for the show’s permanent link.
You can also listen to this and other episodes on Sound Cloud.
If you can’t see the Sound Cloud player, click here. You can also head over and listen to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or PlayerFM.
Want to be a guest on the podcast, or know someone who should?
Send an email to Podcast@TheSwirlWorld.com.
Be sure to “Like” The Swirl World on Facebook and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
You can also follow us on Sound Cloud and listen to the show on Stitcher Radio. You can also hear us on PlayerFM!
Copyright © 2015 Michelle Matthews Calloway, ASwirlGirl™, The Swirl World™, The Swirl World Podcast™, Swirl Nation™, All rights reserved. Photos property of The Swirl World™.