During the month of November:
1. Contemplate participating in NaNoWriMo – you were successful in 2011, so why not attempt a repeat in 2012?
2. Determine that you will participate in NaBloPoMo.
3. Keep relentlessly
begging bugging everyone you know to help you find participants for your research study. And beg bug them some more. And then beg bug them some more. And then, beg bug. them. some. more.
4. Work on Chapters 4 and 5 of said dissertation.
5. Complete freelance writing and editing projects.
6. Fulfill the million-and-one obligations you have already committed to.
7. Find the perfect birthday gift for your Dad.
8. Participate in Dad’s birthday festivities and Thanksgiving festivities, both of which are in the same week.
9. Find time to celebrate your own birthday, which is also in the above-mentioned same week.
10. Bite off more than you can chew – and then chew it.
Join in the Fray: How is November looking for you? Have you – like me – bitten off more than you can chew???
Copyright © 2012 Michelle Matthews Calloway, ASwirlGirl™, All rights reserved.