The internet is a virtual reading buffet. Whatever your interest, somebody is probably blogging about it.
Because there’s so much out there, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. May I make some suggestions?
Kind Reader, meet my Blogroll: This is a list of the blogs I regularly read.
I invite you to check these out for information on pop culture, health, beauty, faith, fashion, interracial dating and marriage, homemaking, and pure comedy.
- A Black Girl’s Guide to Weight Loss
- Awesomely Luvvie
- Baggage Reclaim
- Beyond Black & White
- Black Female Interracial Marriage
- Black Girl Nerds
- Black Women Deserve Better™
- Black Women with Other Brothers
- Black Women’s Interracial Relationship Circle
- Bougie Black Girl
- Happy Black Woman
- Integrated Memoirs
- Interracial Dating Coach
- Joyce L. Rodgers
- Just Ask Kaye
- LorMarie’s Place
- Married Girl in a Weird World
- Socialite Dreams
- Surviving Dating
- The Sojourner’s Passport
- The Style and Beauty Doctor
- The Working Home Keeper
Join in the Fray: What blogs do you read regularly?
Copyright © 2013 Michelle Matthews Calloway, ASwirlGirl, All rights reserved.